The perfect Property Management Company, is a bit like the perfect Christmas gift, or Holiday Resort – It can be hard to find. One thing Cleaver Property are clear about is importance of setting high standards! We have to think long and hard about consistently raising our game
Here are some of the qualities you should look for when choosing a Property Management Company
- A passion for property. Having a Property Management Company and team of people who are passionate about looking after properties is always a good thing
- A good head for numbers. You need a Property Management Company who can deal with your financial needs, will reassure and give you the confidence that you need.
- Market knowledge. The right Property Management Company will have a good grasp of the local market.
- A strong work ethic. Being a Property Management Company is not a nine-to-five job.
- Charm. The best Property Management Companies are often those who have stood the test of time. Their clients treat them as friends.
- Flexibility. Property Management Companies have to be there for the occasional emergency. They have to be willing to work in the evenings and at weekends: they need to adapt.