Cleaver Property Management will help determine the Service Charge Budget and will continue to monitor its progress through the financial year.
Analysis of the component parts of the budget will give a better idea of where efficiency can be improved or changes need to be made.
The development of a Planned Maintenance Programme is essential to understand the long-term costs likely to arise through the increasing age of the buildings, eg
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Analysis of potential costs and expenses
- Development of reserves and sinking funds
- Continual review of performance and analysis of variances
- Cyclical and planned maintenance fund targets
If you would like further details of our services then please don't hesitate to contact us on 0844 499 3411Call us