Please email CV’s to: Susan@cleaverproperty.co.uk or post to: Susan Cleaver, Cleaver Property Management, Ascot House, Finchampstead Road, Wokingham, RG40 2NW
Our expansion means we are looking to recruit a Property Manager. The right candidate will have a Property Management background and be responsible for a portfolio of properties including some of our flagship sites, this role means a close liaison with both residents and contractors. You will be supported in this role but expected to take a real hands on approach to deliver a high quality of management to our clients.
We are seeking someone who can deliver this service and who will look to grow the portfolio without compromising service levels. There is a competitive salary and benefits package available.
A great opportunity to head up one of Wokingham’s leading and respected companies in the property arena.
Cleaver Property Lettings have a vacancy at our Lettings Department for a full time Lettings Manager (salary dependant on experience).
We have a growing portfolio of properties mainly within RG40 postcode, however the main purpose of your role will be to bring on new business and expand the lettings company.
This is an opportunity for a suitable candidate to make this role their own and to lead the Letting’s Department.
- Previous Lettings experience required.
- Full UK driving license and use of own car.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Must be able to operate in a small business environment with flexibility.
- Preferred but not required; Experience of meeting and exceeding targets.